Day 26: On a scale of 1 to 10 rate your day today and why?
These past few days have been okay. I was at my folks yesterday and this morning, that is stressful on a whole other level. But I am happy. I am genuinely happy.
Day 27: Share a picture. ~ this is me and my daughter at a Dove Release in Oct 2010. Well, Caleb is there too but just a little nugget.
Day 28: Have you ever corrected or wish you corrected someone about your loss?
Yes and yes. See, Caleb's Shower!
Day 29: What are your beliefs as far as where you think your child(ren) is/are. Will you see each other again?
Blaine is in Heaven and I will go to Heaven and join him when I die. That's that. I have no doubts. I don't think he's an actual angel even though I call him that once in awhile. Angels are angels and people are people. I don't think he has little wings and flies around although I do summon that imagery once in awhile as a comfort. I picture him to be a toddler, maybe 3 or 4. Exactly how I pictured he would have looked on earth. Perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment