Monday, April 11, 2011


This weekend we went to GWL for a little family fun. This is me with my 33 week belly! I love that the sunflowers were in the background. It's a pic of me with both my boys! We had a great time and it definitely took some stress and pressure off of this coming Wednesday. Just being able to watch Abby laugh and have fun was worth every penny we spent and goes such a long way in keeping my mind on the positive. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her, or without the hubby I have. Any other man may have left me by now! My daughter is a rock for me, even though she's totally unaware. I hope one day she knows how just her mere presence in my life has saved me from so much darkness.

3 comments:

Dana said...

You look great! I love that both boys are in the picture. And I'm so glad you have Abby and such a wonderful husband.

Sending you love.

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing. Often times we know so much of what is in each other's hearts but barely see an updated picture. =)

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

Love the photo! You look fabulous! I know having a loving husband has been one of my saving graces. And now Dot, on her way, is a source of strength and love for me too.