Day 15: Today is Pregnancy and Infancy Loss Awareness Day. What are you doing today?
Unfortunately nothing. I will be at my parents overnight and that's not really a babylost friendly enviroment. My dear friend Dana, mother to Jacob, Cub, August, Madeleine and Emma Grace, will light a candle in honour of Blaine. I am so blessed to have so many friends on FB who have all taken time to remember Blaine this month. Amber, mother to Eli, made a beautiful video for all of us and included Blaine in it. I think she included over 130 babies. Far far too many lost babies. And there have been so many status updates and notes where he has been mentioned. I feel like a very lucky person right now.
If you don't know what Oct 15th is you can find info here... http://www.october15th.com/ or here... http://www.iamtheface.org/
1 comment:
He has a candle here at our house too.
Post a Comment