Wednesday, June 15, 2011

30 Days - Question 3




A picture of you and your friends


I don't really have a good one on the computer but here is a picture of me and hubby, who is my best friend. This was at our wedding.











In Caleb news, little monkey man is doing quite well. He is such a good baby, doesn't whine or cry for no reason. He has lots of awake time where he looks around and makes baby sounds at us. He is a total boob machine and loves to eat. We are still working out cosleeping. We are trying to balance having him spend sometime in the bed with us and sometime on his own. Breastfeeding is going well but it is exhausting and I'm really sore. Sissy is loving him so much. She is such a big help and gives him his vitamin D everyday, as his nurse. She fetches diapers and wipes and washclothes and blankies. She holds doors open and gets his soother ("Winnie") for him when he needs it. She tells him about 50 times a day how cute he is and that she loves him. I am so happy right now just watching him blossom and watching her delight in everything he does.


Big Love, if you read this please email me with your email address...I still can't comment on blogs but I have some reading suggestions for you on your question of attachement parenting.

No comments: