I love this face. Belly full of boob juice and nothing left to do but drift off to sleep. I feel good. This worries me. How psycotic am I? I have a really good day and I worry about it. Typical Elaine. I've been really hesitant and nervous with Caleb. I'm still not confident that things will stay this good. But today was such a good day. My hubby is back to work and I did everything myself this morning, managed Caleb and got Sissy ready for school. We walked her to school and then I took him for a bit of a walk. I haven't done much of that by myself, I'm too nervous something will happen or we'll have another crazy person approach us. I felt a little more of my confidence back today though. I'm sure I looked like a loon pushing the stroller down the street with a big grin on my face. Today for the first time in awhile it crossed my mind that I could handle being happy. Maybe being happy isn't so bad. Maybe we've been through the worst and survived it and we get some sunny skies for awhile. Dare I say I'm optimistic?
No comments:
Post a Comment