Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some Sad News and 30 Days of Questions 16-17

A policeman was killed here yesterday morning. I didn't know him but it is all over the news. He was 32 years old, a husband and a father. His second child was only 9 weeks old. It makes me really sad, especially since his death was so preventable. I didn't watch too much of the news report because I find the news depressing. I just kept thinking though while I was watching, where is his mother? A policeman, a husband, a father, a brother, a man but most importantly a son. Somewhere out there there is a woman grieving the loss of her boy. That is all I can think of now when I see a man has died or been killed. How is his mother going to go on? I hope she has other children, I hope she has a supportive family.



Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Holy picture requests! I'll skip that one.

Someone I would want to switch lives with? No one I can think of. I'm pretty content with most of my life and the parts I'm not content with I wouldn't wish on anyone else. I know my hubby would probably say I'd switch with Johnny Depp's wife or something but I wouldn't. I'm happy as I can be. Of course I wouldn't mind switching wallets with some of those people for a day!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I've seen the news about the policeman too. It is so, so sad. I just think of how his family is feeling right now and it is overwhelming.

I also wouldn't want to trade places with anyone, but I would definitely like to change wallets with some rich person!