Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
BREASTFEEDING!! It aint easy sisters. My nipples look like someone went at them with a cheese grater. But breast is best and Caleb loves it. He would take the boob over a bottle anyday. As soon as he was born he found my nipple and stayed there for almost two hours. When I pump and give him the milk in a bottle he always fusses a little at first. He knows where he wants to eat. I'm proud that I'm sticking with it instead of giving up although I've had the urge to do that more than once.
Budgeting. I've finally worked out a budget for myself for my mat leave and our trip next year. Hopefully I can stick with it.
1 comment:
Yes - amen to sticking with it, and the fact that we do so, despite the pain. I know it doesn't work out for every mom and baby, so I too am thankful to be breastfeeding.
Post a Comment