Sunday, July 25, 2010
Weekend Away
Our little family spent the weekend away. I actually missed being on here and blogging and reading about all of you. That's weird isn't it? But it was nice to get out of the city and be somewhere quiet and peaceful. I've just spent sometime catching up on all the blogs I've been missing for two days. Will post some pics tomorrow that I took for Blaine. Lots of great scenery up there. Spent a lot of energy trying to get a butterfly to cooperate and let me photograph it. Missed him way too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear you got a chance to get away for the weekend.
Glad you got to get away. I think I would feel the same way if I was away from my computer. Writing and reading blogs have been my motivation lately. :)
i have been on two trips this summer so far, and have one more coming up. these are all trips that i would not have taken had i still been pregnant (i should be almost 38 wks right now). as much as i wish circumstances were different, i am grateful that i've had the opportunity to get away. i'm glad you got to go somewhere quiet and peaceful.
Post a Comment