Until we got home from the fireworks...had a rough night just to balance it out. Got some bad news. Didn't get much sleep...too much stress and worry. Luckily I am off work so I got to sleep in a bit this morning and relax today. I'm trying not to stress about getting pregnant but then I'm stressed out about so many other things that I worry I'll get pregnant and lose the baby anyway.
Also, my younger sister is sort of in labour right now...she's been in labour for like a week with pains and slight dilation. Third child, third father kind of situation. I have very mixed feelings about this. A part of me is happy to have a new little niece on the way and a part of me is p'd off and upset.
Tomorrow hubby and I are headed to Niagara Falls. We even got a room with a heart shaped tub! Looking forward to some relaxing and sight seeing. Will be taking some pictures by the falls. They are so beautiful, especially at night. We are fortunate to live on the Canadian side which, no offence, is much nicer.
No comments:
Post a Comment