Tomorrow I have to go back to work. Ugh! I did go back to work after Blaine but have been off for just over a month. It's been really nice to be able to have sometime to myself, to cry when I want to cry, to rest when I want to rest, to obsess over every little part of this mess, to forget about every other stress in my life and just focus on this. But I can't stay home forever. I feel like the medication is actually helping me. Having gotten a second chance with Blaine has been a release. If I don't go back now I probably never will. I have to take the step. I have to test myself. We'll see.
Went to a wedding yesterday. Was nice, didn't get too depressed even though there was a woman sitting at our table who was exactly 4 months pregnant, just like I was. I wasn't sad to be sitting with her, didn't mind that she was pregnant. I was just upset because I kept thinking in my head that I should warn her. "Don't get too attached you don't have the baby home with you yet." "Don't make too many plans the baby could die any minute." I felt horrible but it's all I could think of. Someone was talking to her about not finding out if she's having a boy or a girl. What a nice surprise it would be. And all I could think was "it will surprise you more if the baby dies." It was horrible so I basically just ignored her as much as possible to keep the thoughts out of my head. Ugh!
And I'm still waiting for Aunt Flo. She's teasing me by coming a little late again this month. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant so she's just taking her sweet time to make me miserable again.
5 comments:
I am wishing you luck with work. I know how hard it was for me to get back into the swing of work. I'll be thinking about you!
I'll be thinking of you as you head back to work. I hope the day goes as well as it can. Be gentle on yourself and take it easy! ((HUGS))!!
Wishing you luck tomorrow...hang in there and know that you are taking a huge step. Take care of yourself...
it's so horrible that our perspective changes from innocent joy to skepticism. wishing you luck.
The early months suck so bad. I remember feeling those exact same things...even a year and a half later I still struggle with thinking the worse when I see a pregnant chic. It will get easier, I promise. Keep breathing.
Post a Comment