Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Another Day
I am having another blah day. LOL. It's tough being back at work. I feel like I have no time for Blaine anymore. I have all day at work trying to be "normal" and then I'm at home trying to be a good mom. I'm just so tired. It's not even depression, I'm just really tired. And I have so much anxiety over the future and about having another baby. It's all I can think of. Not sure what to write today because I have a million emotions swimming around, half good and half bad. I really just want to curl up with my son's ashes, a big bowl of ice cream, some fudgeos and watch T.V. Is that horrible?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nope, I hope you do that tonight! I'm sorry for your blah day. It's hard to be "normal" during the day and then come home to reality. xo
If curling up with Blaine, a big bowl of ice cream, fudgeos (what are those?), and watching t.v. is what you want to do, then I say do it!
The emotions are hard, and getting back into a routine is hard. So, I think you are entitled to some time for you.
Sending you hugs!!
a fedgeo is a like an oreo but all chocolate and fudge flavoured!!
Not horrible at all. You have to do what brings you some peace. I know how you feel about work making it feel like you don't have as much time for Blaine anymore, I feel the same way about Jacob. I'm at work right now, with lots to do, but I just need to squeeze in some time here, in this baby loss world, everyday.
Thinking of you...
Totally normal, sweet lady!
Sending you a big hug...
(((((((ELAINE)))))))
Post a Comment