28 weeks today! I feel like I can finally exhale. Other than worrying about PROM; pre-eclampsia; the umbilical cord strangling Caleb while I give birth; and the placenta seperating from my uterus and suffocating him; I feel I am in the clear. Only a DBM could laugh at that statement!
I had my last ultrasound today, assuming it was perfect. He was quite the performer, drinking in fluid, licking his lip, punching me. He has a little button nose. I put his pic up by my computer and could barely work all day, I just wanted to sit and look at it. If all goes well this will be the last ultrasound photo. My next photo will be of his birth, fluids caked on, screaming, pink and squirming. If all goes well in about 9 to 10 weeks I will be drinking more than one small cup of coffee a day, I'll have cracked nipples and swollen breasts, my apartment will smell like diapers, I'll be getting up every two or three hours to feed and change diapers and hubby and I will be seperated in bed by a blanket hog 5 year old and a happily sleeping boy.
5 comments:
Yay for being term! Time for a nice deep breath.
Yeah! Praying for continued health, peace and strength for you.
Hugs
I feel the same exact way you do in the very first sentence! Cheers to 28 weeks!
YAY for 28 weeks :)
Wonderful! Hope the next few weeks continue to go well! XO
Post a Comment