Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Break!!

Ahh sweet relief. I worked Monday but have the rest of the week off with Abby. It is so nice to be home with her. Yesterday we went to a movie and ate lots of candy. Today I took her out for breakfast and we went to the library. Tomorrow we're not doing much. Friday my nephew will be here so we're going to a big indoor playground and then this buffet for lunch. It's so nice and relaxing just spending time with her. It's a preview of what our amazing summer will be like! Not being at work I've been eating healthier, less junk food. We've been walking everywhere and playing games. I feel so much better physically and mentally. Except at night. Nights have been rough for me. I have restless leg syndrome I guess on top of muscle cramps. Last night I was uncomfortable sitting, standing and lying down! Gives me another reason that I can't wait for this boy to come!!
Yesterday I was comparing Blaine and Caleb's ultrasound photos. I guess I think because I have had so much medical care I can diagnose now. I honestly don't see any difference between their two twelve week u/s photos. They actually look exactly the same. So, what happened? It is so sad and frustrating for Blaine's death to be a "fluke." Not that having a reason would make it easier. I just don't get why one perfectly healthy baby lives and one perfectly healthy baby dies (at least for appearances sake, we never did an autopsy so I can't say for sure but all prenatal tests up to that point were 100%). That's the only problem with being off of work. I have ample time to rehash all of these things. I guess it's better to deal with it head on though than avoid it.

No comments: