Monday, October 25, 2010
Days 21 - 25
Day 21 - a recipe…I don't actually use recipes. I like to free style! I will share a good site though… www.allrecipes.com If I am making something for the first time I will usually use this as a guide and then tweak it to make it my own. Cooking is much better and more personal if you just throw caution to the wind! If it tastes good great if not then you know what to change next time.Day 22 - a website that has been meaningful since your loss… www.grieveoutloud.org It's one of the first I came across; I have a penpal through it, a wonderful BLM who encouraged me to write and blog. Through that website I found my way to many others which have helped on the journey.Day 23 - a youtube video that makes you laugh. I don't watch many youtube videos unless someone sends me one or posts one. And even then it's usually a music video.Day 24 - where you live … I am blessed to live in Canada!!! Love it, would never move anywhere else. Although I wouldn't mind having a couple of the winter months down south.Day 25 - your day, in great detail … Boring! I get up, get ready for work, get my daughter up and get her ready for daycare, off to work, work, sometimes have lunch with a friend, sometimes with my mom who works in the same building, pick up my daughter from daycare, make dinner, eat dinner, watch some television, get daughter ready for bed, go to bed. Saturdays and Sundays are lazy days. The only commitment we have is my daughters karate class on Saturday morning. And other than that we play it by ear based on the weather. I don't drive so we walk or public transit everywhere so if the weather sucks we are usually at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment