I'm going to skip question 17 because there really is no art piece or sculpture that I really love.
Question 18: my wedding.

my Dad walking me down the aisle
I had a simple but really nice wedding. Hubby wanted to have a big shibang but that's not really my style. And I couldn't justify the money being spent on one day! Plus we already had our daughter so for me getting married was more to complete our family and make it official. It was still nice though and I did everything myself. We got married at city hall and then we went back to our place. We had about 30 people over. I served all different sorts of finger foods and had my friends daughter come over and waitress. Our official drink as a couple is chocolate martini so I made those for everyone. My dad ordered pizza! Which was alright but didn't really go along with the rest of the food. My dress I got retail, my flower bouquets I put together myself with fake flowers from a dollar store. I actually went out and got my hair done because I wanted a very specific do and it was perfect. I spent a lot of time picking out my daughters clothes. I wanted her to look like a princess and she did. My sister was my maid of honour. I made a cd of songs that hubby and I listen to and think of each other. I played it at the reception. We went to a friends cottage for 0ur honeymoon. A couple of days alone in the cottage was so nice. It was the first time we had been away from our daughter for that long. It was fun and relaxing.
this is the ceremony. My daughter cried!
our wedding cakes
Question 19: a talent of mine. I'm a pretty good cook. There's not much I can't make if I really try. I make Italian, Indian, Chinese. And it all tastes pretty good. I'm also a fairly decent writer and I'm very organized when it comes to work. At home, no! But at work everything has it's time and place.
1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful wedding! :)
Post a Comment