A hobby of mine? I guess reading is my number one hobby. I love to read and will read pretty much anything as long as I can follow it. I like books in series like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the Twilight series. I love the Chronicles of Narnia and Lord of the Rings trilogy. One summer a friend and I competed to see who could read the most books while still maintaining a social life and I read a lot of books. I think it worked out to like 3 a week.
I feel like I have so much to write lately but no energy to do it. I am so tired and worn out from being at work all day that when I get home I really just want to lie on the couch and veg. I miss blogging and being more actively involved. With Blaine I felt better at about 12 weeks so I'm hoping it will be the same this time around.
I've been really emotional the past few days maybe just hormones because I know I'm in a good place. But every song I listen to that reminds me of Blaine is making me cry. I sit at my desk listening to my ipod or on the subway and some sappy song will come on and I just tear up. I know I'm not in the darkness anymore so it's probably just hormones and the fact that being pregnant with another baby reminds me of being pregnant with B and how I shouldn't be pregnant right now (although I am so glad I am). Still trying to find a good balance but right now I really don't have energy to do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment