Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Questions in 30 Days

I am stealing this from several other people!! And I'm four days behind so I will do the first four questions now to get caught up

Day 1 - a song that reminds you of your child, or one that you can't listen to anymore and why...Easy, "In My Bones" and "The Dance" and "Yellow" remind me of Blaine (plus about a hundred more!). There are none that I can't listen to.

Day 2 - a movie that helped you get through the hard times, or one that jumps out at you after your loss...none that I can think of. I watch a lot of movies and it was never an issue. I can think of one that disturbed me before B and I can't imagine watching ever again "Revolutionary Road."

Day 3 - a television program that helped you either get through hard times or that moves you... I have become a big fan of silly shows like "wipeout" and "glee" Shows where you don't have to think. I can no longer watch anything too serious or with a lot of blood and guts, sorry no more "Law and Order" :(

Day 4 - your favorite book. has it changed since your loss?...I don't really have a favourite and that hasn't changed. I like a lot of books, "The Chronicles of Narnia," "The Lord of the Rings," "Twilight." I seem to favour series rather than books that are just a one off.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Glee too :) As for Revolutionary Road - OH MY GOSH worst movie EVER! I was so upset by the whole thing. I give people a play by play of the movie and tell them DO NOT WATCH IT! It was just awful. I had to watch Horton hears a who afterwards to get over that crap ;)