Is it appropriate to say "Happy Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day?" lol
Tonight I am lighting a special candle. I have crammed onto this candle as many baby names as I could. I doubt I got all of them because as we all know there are far too many. I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow.
I found today to be harder emotionally than even Blaine's due date was. I actually teared up on the subway for the first time in a long time listening to a song I listen to everyday. Today I am just a little more tender. A little more emotional.
Thanks to everyone who has left me messages on FB and who has done beautiful pics with Blaine's name. I have to update my blog and add them all soon. I still have some names to do that people requested, I didn't forget! I just haven't been feeling well enough to think about it.
For the 30 questions: Question 14 is to name a non fictional book that is more meaningful to you now: I think I would say "Safe In the Arms of God" by John MacArthur; The Bible; "Fearless" by Max Lucado; "3:16" by Max Lucado. Other than Max I really don't read much non fiction. And I'm not one for self help books.
I hope everyone has a peaceful night and remembers to take pics of their candles!! Love you BLM's
1 comment:
Love to you and Blaine, my friend! XO
Post a Comment