Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5 of 30 Days of Questions

Day 5 - your favorite quote...my all time favourite quote was always this "life is only given to me once and I shall never have it again, I don't want to wait for the happiness of all, I want to live myself or else better not live at all." from Fyodor Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. I even wrote it as my quote in my high school yearbook. Since B I've also became a fan of the following:

"there is no footprint so small that it cannot leave an impact on this world" not sure who said this

"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Luke 12:34, I just read this one today. A dear friend at work gave me a beautiful card with this on the cover.

and many others, too many to mention.

I wanted to let everyone know I have been reading your blogs everyday still. I just don't have the energy at home to leave comments. Sorry :( I'm being a bad blogger friend but once I feel better, i.e. not nauseaus and exhausted, I will be back!