Sunday, August 29, 2010

Choosing a Button



Input wanted!! Which one do you prefer and can someone tell me how to make a button???


option one






option two




5 comments:

Jill said...

That's a tough one. I like them both! Maybe leaning towards the 2nd one. I think Franchesca from Small Bird Studio had posted how to make a button on her blog a while back.

Anonymous said...

I also am leaning towards the 2nd one - I like them both but think #2 would make a better button. :)

Angela said...

I like them both, but agree with everyone else, #2 would make a better button.

Dana said...

I also like them both, but there is something about #2 that I like just a little more than #1.

Maggie said...

I like 2!! and this is the site I used to make my button. And it actually worked, I was so proud!