Today is pretty much what is to be expected. I woke up to a whiney little girl who didn't want to do anything, including give me my Mother's Day card. After a talk with both me and Daddy she settled down a bit. Daddy took her out to the grocery store and they came home and made me breakfast, smores pancakes! While they were out I let myself have a little cry for Blaine. Missing him as usual. I've spent the past couple of hours doing some scrapbooking. Had another little crying episode just now because I got out the scrapbook I've made of his name photos. It's a travel scrapbook and I've put the label on the front that says "Wish You Were Here." That set me off because it's just so unfair that I can't have all 3 of my kids with me. I want Abby and Blaine and Caleb. My ABC's. It's just so unfair. That's really the best word I can come up with right now. I wish he was here.
"I'll never forget the night they came to tell me that you'd be gone, I wondered where the light would come from now to carry on." Jim Cuddy, Second Son
Funny how that song reminds me of both my boys. They both almost seem like the second son. But then again everything still makes me think of Blaine.
1 comment:
I hope the day gets easier. It isn't fair. Ted and I were at the garden today and he said that every time he goes there, it just seems more and more unfair. Thinking of you, as always.
Post a Comment