Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Randomness

I just wanted to share a few things today.

This first one is a post written by a BLM. It was shared by another BLM blog I follow and I went and read it and it just moved me so much. And rang true. I think we can all relate to what she is saying.

The second is a teaser. My "blogerversary" is coming up and I'll be launching something special. I've been thinking of ways I can do something more for all the BLM's out there who read here or stumble across here and have finally thought of something. So, please look back on June 21st for full details! I am really excited to have finally made a decision on what to do.

That's it for today. I'm trying to be more relaxed and take things in stride. I had a full day of self pity yesterday and am trying to look on the bright side of things today. It's been a rough week from Monday til now but I know for 100% that next week at the latest I'll be bringing my boy home so life can't be that bad right? For now I've just got to get over myself and my own expectations...I am way too hard on myself...and look at all of the positive things that are happening right now.

Thanks to everyone for reading my whining and self pity! I know I probably get some eye rolls but your support is much appreciated.

2 comments:

Julie said...

june 21st is my blogoversary, too!

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

Hang in there! I know how hard the waiting is!!!!