Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Keeping it Together

I barely kept it together today. I had tears in my eyes all day. I sat at lunch eating my burger and fries and had to physically bite my mouth to keep the tears from coming. Work luckily was not stressful today. I think I would have walked out if I had to deal with anymore. I just keep thinking about next Wednesday and how well I am NOT handling it. I don't want to go anywhere or see anyone, I wish I didn't have to work. I just want to be at home with Abby and hubby. I just want to have a breakdown. I'm tired of being composed. I stood in the bathroom today and wondered how long I could lock myself in the stall for before anyone noticed I was missing. Unfortunately that wouldn't be long since I'm the go to person for everyone in the dept who doesn't know what they're doing. Well three more days and then I can wallow.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

((((((HUGS)))))))) I know the days leading up to it were very hard. I'll be thinking of you next Wed. and hoping it's as peaceful as it can be. XOXO

*Laura Angel said...

HUGE hugs your way

Betty said...

I'm so sorry. I've been thinking a lot about you lately and wondering how you are doing. My MIL is throwing me a "meet the baby" shower this weekend, and I'm really not sure how I feel about it...a little too close to THAT day for me. Sending you hugs and praying that things get a little better...at least more peaceful for you.

Jen said...

It is so hard I know...email me if you want to unload.

Jen
jenchic31@msn.com

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry, wish i could be there in person to give you a hug. I am not looking forward to that year mark, especially while being pregnant and it seems my emotions are at an all time high anyways. Hugs to you friend.

Danae said...

It's hard, but we will make it. We are strong, and we will make it through these next few weeks.

You know I'm always here for you if you need me! Sending you my love!