Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiny Rant

Just getting this out of my system. If you made a comment after Blaine died that went something like this..."you're young you can always have another" then do not be surprised when you are NOT invited to Caleb's baby shower!!!!!!!

Other comments which will not earn you an invitation include but are not limited to...

"there must have been a good reason"
"it just wasn't meant to be"
"there must have been something wrong with him"
"it was God's will"

well guess what, I talked to God and he doesn't want you at my baby shower. Sorry, can't change God's will!!

I don't have much to say today just had to get that out of my system.

5 comments:

Julie said...

amen.

Anonymous said...

LOL I love it. <3 As Julie said, AMEN!

Dana said...

I love it! I totally agree!

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

Good for you! Rant away, any time! This is great.

Melissa said...

=) It's good to have this place to vent.