Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


thanks to Melissa for choosing my blog for the award!! Here are the rules:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.
Sorry I could only choose ten as I love way more than ten!!
6. Loving Henry (my first penpal!!)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh wow!!! Thanks! :) xo

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO MUCH Elaine!! <3 :D

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thank you, sweetheart!

This penpal has been crap lately! We have just moved house and life has been rather hectic. I really want to get back into reading all your lovely blogs again... and writing myself.

How are you, my love? Sending you a big hug! xoxo