"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, , nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8: 38, 39
posted today on Pray Date
Today has not been as bad as I thought it would be. Took my daughter to Karate this morning. Caught up on some shows I missed this week (thank goodness for pvr's) and had a nap. Bought a single sunflower at the flower shop and my daughter picked out a pink butterfly magnet. I'm having a friend over for dinner tonight and hubby is cooking a roast and all the fixins. She's bringing cupcakes. I sent my sister (not the evil one from FB who is my half sister but my stepsister who just had the baby) a copy of Blaine's footprints and memorial card. She texted me and said "thanks for the picture of my nephew." She called him her nephew!! I teared up of course. It was so sweet. It did make me feel guilty for not contacting her and asking about the new baby. I'll have to pick the baby up a little gift and let her know I'm thinking of her.
My biggest disappointment this week was that my pendant urn has not arrived in the mail yet. I really wanted to be wearing it by now. Hopefully it gets here Monday. I really don't need the drama if it gets lost in the mail or something.
Tonight I will be lighting a candle for my boy. And one for all of the other babies in Heaven who are keeping him company until Momma gets there.
4 comments:
thinking of you and blaine. <3
I've been thinking of you all week! Hope you get your pendant soon! I want to get my tattoo before my first angels due date comes around so I understand how you feel. <3
Thinking of you and Blaine. I'm glad that yesterday wasn't as bad as it could have been. And I love that your stepsister called Blaine her nephew. I love when our babies are recognized and treated as part of the family.
Thinking of you and Blaine. Sorry this is kind of late! Always in my thoughts... :) xo
Post a Comment