
This is something me and my Dad made. Those are Blaine's actual footprints. The funeral home made us some stationary but I wanted to make something on my own. As soon as I saw his little big feet I remembered reading this saying on another BLM's blog. Blaine has certainly left an imprint in my life. And I hope in the lives of the people who care for me and my family. The sunflowers were a fitting addition as he is my sunflower. Leaning up towards the light. Here for a brief moment in time. Mommy misses you B. Please send me some extra love and hugs as your EDD approaches. Take Father by the hand and tell him your Momma needs some good news and an extra angel on her shoulder this month. I love you.
5 comments:
Cute. I love that quote too. It's nice to have some part of our babies to hold onto.
Such adorable footprints. I'm glad you have such a good copy. The footprints I got aren't very good as they are smudged. I was so upset and in shock when I got them, that I didn't say anything, but I think they could have done a better job. Oh well.
The funeral home really did an amazing job. When I went to see Blaine I could see the ink on his feet. They really did their best. I was so happy and if you know the whole story you know how lucky I was. It might sound morbid to say this but we will definitely use that funeral home again.
Such adorable footprints!
That's a great copy of his footprints! That is one of my favorite quotes. My Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep photographer used that quote on one of Bailey's pictures. I've loved it ever since.
Post a Comment