I love comments. I have heard so many nice things from other parents out there, on this blog and on the DBC. This is one of the best comments I've gotten in awhile...
"This is random - but I wanted to let you know that I wrote Blaine's name down the other day. I went to a Day of the Dead exhibit at a local museum and one of the alters on display was made by 3 mamas who all lost their first babies. One of the areas of the exhibit was butterfly stickers to write people's name on them and stick them on the wall. I was teary-eyed through most of the exhibit, and wrote down Acacia's name on a butterfly. Then I thought of many of the other BLMs that I know and you and Blaine came to mind. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera on me to take a picture - but I wanted to let you know Blaine's name was up on that wall with Acacia's and a few others as well."
I love that Blaine was just randomly thought of. It makes my day to hear things like this. Like he really existed, he wasn't all just in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment