Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ucky

That's how I have felt the past couple of days. The stomach flu has attacked me and Big Sis. I haven't felt that sick in awhile but at least I'm feeling a little better today. The headache is gone and I'm not feeling as groggy. Will be back at work tomorrow most likely. And I do think I lost a pound or two! Now my belly looks more pregnant and less bloated. Maybe I will get a seat on the subway now.
I got to walk Abby to school today since I was home. I stay away from the mom's with strollers crowd. Don't need to be reminded that I should be at home this year with my little Blaine. It was cold today, he would have had to wear his winter outfit. And his Maple Leafs hat and mittens.
Had a stupid cry today. Watching Hannah Montana with Abby (no that's not why I was crying although that's sad enough) and her horse was sick and might die. I just started sobbing that who cares if her horse dies, my son died. I have no idea where that all came from.
Hope to be back to physical normality by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I hope you feel better soon too and the flu doesn't linger. The reminders of what we should have and what we should be doing are everywhere. I've also cried over things for the same reason. I hear people complaining that they don't like their hair cut and I want to say that that is nothing, try having a dead child. I don't know if that will ever go away.