Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lil Angel Hankie

I just got this in the mail today!  I totally forgot that I requested it, can't even remember when I did.

It's this great group called "Little Angel Hankies"


It is so beautiful.  They are hand stitched and made by request for free for baby loss parents.  I am a huge fan of theirs.

My favourite part of the included poem is

"I love him as much as I love my new son
He made me a Mommy, though his time was cut short."
by Tricia Pyatt, who does the hankies.

For free!!!  If you know me you know I loathe anything that profits off of our loss.  This is an incredible gift for parents but of course donations are welcome since this is all being done by hand and mailed.

I love it, love it, love it!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

It's so nice! What a nice surprise to get in the mail.

Holly said...

I love it!

Hannah Rose said...

I got one too! Love her work :)