Monday, January 9, 2012

Pay It Forward

I had this on FB and no one replied so I thought I'd put it here...

Pay It Forward 2012.  For the first FIVE ppl that comment I will make a homemade gift for you.  The only catch is that you do the same for someone else.  And gifts must be sent out by end of year.

3 comments:

crystal theresa said...

i will do this with you <3

ps i am trying to re-enter blogland and am slowly catching (my unread list had grown to over 600). sorry you haven't really heard from me in while. will be in touch about dbc soon.

Sarita Boyette said...

I found your blog on another BLM blog. I would also like to make you something.
Sarita
sboyette@tx.rr.com

Hannah Rose said...

I guess I'm commenter number 3. :)

I found your blog on Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. I am very sorry for your loss. I too lost my baby, Lily Katherine, who was stillborn at fullterm on March 16, 2010. Although I wish nobody else had to know this pain, it's good to know I'm not alone and there are people who "get it." I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well: www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com

Blessings, Hannah Rose