Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last February

Thinking of last February is so surreal. All of those important and trivial things I did one year ago suddenly seem so much more significant. Because I did them with Blaine. And now I am without him. I was still sick. I was sick until about 13 weeks with Blaine. So, that would have been around March 13th. In Feb I was going to bed early, trying to eat healthy, taking my vitamins, had to stay home from work a couple of days because I was so sick and exhausted. I was happy though. It was around this time that I first got the "boy" feeling. I just had this sense that I was full of testosterone! It was around this time that I started calling my little bump Blaine. I didn't know if the name would be Daddy approved but at that point it was just between us anyway. I miss those days. When I had him and had him all to myself. By now everyone we knew knew we were pregnant. No point in hiding it because it's not like something bad was going to happen! I miss that stupidity!

No comments: